Andrea's Reading Log: My First 200 Books
Hello, Andrea! Welcome to the world of books. This colorful, personalized keepsake is just for you. In Andrea's Reading Log, your family and friends will be able to record the first 200 books you read and prepare you for a lifetime of reading, achievement, and success. Sprinkled with great advice and inspiration, this memory book will remind you throughout your life of those books and people who inspired you. A note for adults: recording a child's first books creates a mindset of reading the first steps to a lifetime of learning and growth.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Commonwealth Editions
- ISBN-13: 9781516202904
- ISBN: 1516202902
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: GJR