Anger Management For Everyone: 10 Proven Strategies To Help You Control Anger And Live A Happier Life
Written by two clinical psychologists with decades of experience in treating anger, this newly revised and updated edition of the self-help classic presents essential skills for staying calm in triggering situations, managing anger and experiencing more happiness. Original.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Impact Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781684032266
- ISBN: 1684032261
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 2