Anna Cooke Kendrick is an American actress and singer. She began her career as a child actor in theater productions. Her first prominent role was in the 1998 Broadway musical High Society, which earned her a Tony Award nomination for Best Featured Actress in a Musical. She made her film debut in the musical comedy Camp. Kendrick rose to prominence for her supporting role as Jessica Stanley in The Twilight Saga. She received an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the comedy-drama Up in the Air. She achieved further recognition for starring as Beca Mitchell in the musical comedy film series Pitch Perfect. Kendrick has also featured in the comedy-drama 50/50, the crime-drama End of Watch, the musical-fantasy Into the Woods, the drama Cake, the adult comedy Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, and the animated comedy Trolls. Kendrick published her own memoir in 2016, titled Scrappy Little Nobody.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781979969444
- ISBN: 1979969442
- Publication Year: 2017