Anticancer Living: Transform Your Life And Health With The Mix Of Six
The evidence is in: you can reduce cancer risk and support treatment by focusing on health and wellness. Introducing the concept of the "Mix of Six," Cohen and Jefferies make an informed case that building social and emotional support; manag???ing stress; improving sleep, exercise, and diet; and minimizing exposure to environmental toxins work in synergy to promote an optimal environment for health and well-being.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thorndike Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781432854256
- ISBN: 1432854259
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1 LRG