Antony And Cleopatra
John Wilders brings to life the range of approaches that have bee taken to the play's performance throughout its history, together with the insights and changing views which critics have offered. Commentary on the play provides invaluable guidance to the play's classical references and short biographies are given of the play's historical characters. The edition also includes an accessible discussion of the decisions involved in establishing an edited text, opening up Arden's scholarship to the general reader.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Academic
- ISBN-13: 9780415011037
- ISBN: 0415011035
- Publication Year: 1995