Apologetics At The Cross Video Lectures: An Introduction For Christian Witness
Balanced in approach and focused not on arguments but on cultural contexts, the attitude of the apologist, and sound answer to difficult questions, Joshua D. Chatraw and Mark D. Allen's Apologetics at the Cross Video Lectures provides a thorough and accessible introduction to the renewed Christian discipline of apologetics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN-13: 9780310538523
- ISBN: 0310538521
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: DVD