Jane Birkin: Arabesque
Chanteuse Jane Birkin pays homage to her former husband and musical collaborator, the late Serge Gainsbourg, with this special concert of his music, arranged in the manner of Northern African folk music. Recorded at Paris' Olympia Theatre in the spring of 2002, Jane Birkin: Arabesque includes the songs "La Chanson de Pr?vert," "L'Amour de Moi," "Ces Petits Riens," "Elisa," "Les Cl?s du Paradis," "Baby Alone in Babylone," "C'Est Comme Ca," and many more. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: EMI Productions
- UPC: 724349019492
- Region: Region 0