Arduino: The Comprehensive Beginner's Guide To Take Control Of Arduino Programming
Heads up - it's the twenty-first century! It's easier than ever to make your own gadgets. The Arduino is a hardware and software package that allows you to create your own gadgets from scratch. It's essentially a microcomputer that you can hook all sorts of neat things up to and that you can make full-fledged projects out of. Programming your Arduino projects isn't terribly difficult, but there are a lot of underlying concepts that you need to grasp if you really want to propel yourself forward as a programmer. You're going to be working with pretty low-level concepts, so it's important that you familiarize yourself with all of these before you jump into Arduino programming. Take action today to take advantage of our limited time offer!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781717107022
- ISBN: 1717107028
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: COM