Arranging In The Digital World: Techniques For Arranging Popular Music Using Today's Electronic & Digital Instruments
This is the resource for creating truly inspired arrangements! Full of tips and tricks covering techniques for building digital arrangements in a variety of styles, including country, gospel, pop, jazz, rock, Latin and more. Teaches basic MIDI, sequencing, production concepts, and arranging techniques for a variety of digital instrument sounds. Make your MIDI sequences and grooves come alive! Also includes a General MIDI disk with more than 50 sequenced samples, helpful definitions, and more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Berklee Pr Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780634006340
- ISBN: 0634006347
- Publication Year: 2000
- Edition: PAP/DSKT