Art And The Beauty Of God: A Christian Understanding
In recent centuries, with the notable exception of Hans Urs von Balthasar, Christian theology has failed to find a proper place for beauty. Richard Harries shows how a biblical faith can give a key place to it, and he argues for a distinctively Christian approach to art which is also sensitive to the spiritual dimension in all art.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Morehouse Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780264673646
- ISBN: 0264673646
- Publication Year: 1994