Arthur C. Clarke's Early Short Stories
Arthur C. Clark wrote and published many of his first short stories in Astounding Science Fiction, Star Science Fiction Stories, and Infinity Science Fiction during the mid-1950's. This book is a little collection of these early works. It includes:Before Eden, Exile of the Eons, The Nine Billion Names of God, If I Forget Thee, Oh Earth, Dog Star, Freedom of Space, Passer-by, The Call of the Stars, The Next Tenants, Out Of The Sun, The Pacifist, The Possessed, The Reluctant Orchid, Second Dawn, The Star
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502530547
- ISBN: 1502530546
- Publication Year: 2014