Data Mining And Machine Learning In Building Energy Analysis
Focusing on up-to-date artificial intelligence models to solve building energy problems,Artificial Intelligence for Building Energy Analysis reviews recently developed models for solving these issues, including detailed and simplified engineering methods, statistical methods, and artificial intelligence methods. The text also simulates energy consumption profiles for single and multiple buildings. Based on these datasets, Support Vector Machine (SVM) models are trained and tested to do the prediction. Suitable for novice, intermediate, and advanced readers, this is a vital resource for building designers, engineers, and students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iste/Hermes Science Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781848214224
- ISBN: 1848214227
- Publication Year: 2016