As You Were: Cannon Company, 34th Infantry Division, 168th Infantry Regiment, World War Ii
by Howard D Ashcraft (1990)
Description: First Edition. Book cover is free of damage. Maroon with gold gilt lettering. The spine has no signs of separation. Binding is slightly weaker at page 169, but no worry for separation. The dust jacket has a very small tear on the back upper corner, and slight scuff on the front cover from shelf wear. Otherwise, a near-pristine book. Author's signature and inscription is on the first endpaper, reading "To 'Bob' May you enjoy reading as much as did I the writring of ''As You Were' Howard Ashcraft.". Published by Ashcraft Enterprises 1990 Near Fine Condition. Stock image used Black adn white photographs throughout the text. Published in Richmond, Virginia. In our Parmer Crossing store.Signature notes: To "Bob" May you enjoy reading as much as did I the writing of "As You Were Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Spine notes: Spine is strong with no signs separation End papers: Endpapers are free of tears, creases and other damage Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1990
- Listing Date: 12/05/2017