Asia And The Pacific Regional Overview Of Food Insecurity 2016: Investing In A Zero Hunger Generation
The Regional Overviews of Food Insecurity provide an overview of key trends in food security and nutrition across FAO's five official regions. With the Millennium Development Goals, progress has been made in tackling food insecurity across the world. The proportion of people suffering from hunger in the Asia-Pacific region has halved. However, despite advances, the overall rate of progress is less than desired and several countries and sub-regions still have prevalence rates. This year's report includes a special section focusing on milk and smallholder dairy, in light of remarkable growth in this area. Overall, the analysis in this report will encourage dialogue and help shape a new public narrative towards eradicating hunger and malnutrition and creating transformative change for sustainable development.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Food & Agriculture Org
- ISBN-13: 9789251095140
- ISBN: 9251095140
- Publication Year: 2017