Ask: The Counterintuitive Online Method To Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want To Buy...Create A Mass Of Raving Fans...And Take Any Business To The N
Outlines a counterintuitive approach to determining what people want to buy by using four targeted online survey funnels to ask the right questions of consumers, and lays out the specifics of implementing this strategy.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Fayette Place
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dunham Group
- ISBN-13: 9781939447722
- ISBN: 1939447720
- Publication Year: 2015