Asperger Syndrome An Owner's Manual: What You, Your Parents And Your Teachers Need To Know; An Interactive Guide And Workbook
"An Owner's Manual" is an interactive workbook designed for young people grades 5 through 8 for use with guidance from a helping adult. Astutely written to be understood by these particular adolescents, "An Owner's Manual" describes what Asperger Syndrome is and how it can affect daily life. With the help of a trusted adult, the child completes a series of exercises related to learning style, sensory issues, emotions, relationships, and more, culminating in a written plan for each major area of his life that will serve as a constant guide and reinforcement. "An Owner's Manual" is designed to be used at different times throughout the child's life, including diagnosis and when problems arise. This unique workbook not only reassures the young person that the things he is struggling with can improve, but also empowers him by providing a chance to identify his needs and to participate in developing interventions and future planning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aapc Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781931282918
- ISBN: 1931282919
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 1 CSM SPI