Astounding Stories: July, 1931
Astounding Stories (Vol. VII No. 1 July, 1931); pulp science fiction and horror.In this issue:THE DOOM FROM PLANET 4 JACK WILLIAMSONA Ray of Fire, Green, Mysterious, Stabs Through the Night to Dan on His Ship. It Leads Him to an Island of Unearthly Peril.THE HANDS OF ATEN H. G. WINTEROut of the Solid Ice Craig Hews Three Long-Frozen Egyptians and Is at Once Caught Up into Amazing Adventure. (A Complete Novelette.)THE DIAMOND THUNDERBOLT H. THOMPSON RICHLocked in a Rocket and Fired into Space! Such Was the Fate which Awaited Young Stoddard at the End of the Diamond Trail!THE SLAVE SHIP FROM SPACE A. R. HOLMESThree Kidnapped Earthlings Show Xantra of the Tillas How "Docile" Earth Slaves Can Be.THE REVOLT OF THE MACHINES NAT SCHACHNER AND ARTHUR L. ZAGATSomething in the Many-Faceted Mind of the Master Machine Spurs It to Diabolical Revolt Against the Authority of Its Human Masters.THE EXILE OF TIME RAY CUMMINGSOnly Near the End of the World Does Fate Catch Up with Tugh, the Cripple Who Ran Amuck Through Time.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502757593
- ISBN: 1502757591
- Publication Year: 2014