At The End Of The Day: Church Of England Perspectives On End Of Life Issues
From assisted suicide to basic standards of nursing and residential care, debates around end of life issues are rarely out of the news. This succinct guide represents current thinking in the Church of England and offers a framework for ethical decision making and the highest standards of pastoral care in often complex and challenging situations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Church House Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780715144534
- ISBN: 0715144537
- Publication Year: 2014