At The End Of The Day
Jim and his friends attended a Midwestern college and enjoyed beer, girls, pizza, and poker. Their life was good. But life was about to drastically change, and not in a good way. An influential businessman needed to find a way to stop the war protests on college campuses so he could exert political pressure for a quick military solution. In the early morning hours on a Sunday in August 1970, Jim and his buddies were awakened by the sound of a large explosion on the college campus. They had reason to believe they might be implicated. Later that day they heard someone had died in the explosion. The FBI was now on the case and the young men were now wanted for murder. The FBI wasn't their biggest concern. The businessman was looking for them. He needed to eliminate them before they were caught by the authorities. The race was on to stay alive long enough to prove their innocence and bring those responsible to justice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781530067237
- ISBN: 1530067235
- Publication Year: 2016