At The End Of The Day
After graduation from Brown University, this group of young friends and their successes are thrown into a world of reality and tragedy upon returning to their hometown of Chicago. Shaun and his NFL career are taking off, and his obligation to family and friends are the least of his worries. Jackie, Vasha, and Rondelle all have grand aspirations of their own, while Vic and Juan search to find their niche in their friends' lives. On the other hand, the plague of mental illness in the black home breathes life and death into their pursuit of fame and happiness.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781543416725
- ISBN: 1543416721
- Publication Year: 2017