Atlas Of Endoscopic Spine Surgery
Innovative minimally invasive procedures for spine surgery are described and illustrated in this book. The text is written by the pioneers in this emerging field, and is the only book available to outline these new endoscopic approaches to spine surgery. Hundreds of illustrations, most in full-colour, detail the steps of each procedure and concise, descriptive text explains how to modify conventional techniques for these less invasive approaches. The authors discuss every important topic to the spine surgeon - anaesthetic considerations, indications/contraindications, equipment and instrumentation, complications and so much more.Be prepared to meet patient demand for endoscopic spine surgery. With smaller and fewer incisions, less pain, substantial savings in healthcare funds, a quicker healing process, shorter stay in hospital and lower morbidity - the benefits to the patient are innumerable.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Quality Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780942219739
- ISBN: 0942219732
- Publication Year: 1995
- Edition: HAR/VHS