Atlas Of Imaging In Infertility: A Complete Guide Based In Key Images
The present Atlas intends to gather the most frequent findings of alterations that causes infertility, both in male and in female, and how they should be analyzed and described, to serve as a guide for physicians who will ask and will perform these imaging tests. There are a group of professionals that may be interested on further knowledge on infertility, since this is a highly prevalent condition: about 10% of married couples are infertile and males and females are equally affected. These professionals include including endocrinologists, gynaecologists and urologists. Moreover, these professionals shall make good use of additional tests, in order to properly treat their patients whenever they suspect of or face a case of infertility. Among these tests, the diagnostic imaging exams are essential. Thus, the Atlas of Imaging in Infertility intends to provide such knowledge, allowing physicians of different specialties to a manage of cases of infertility, both in males and in females.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319138923
- ISBN: 3319138928
- Publication Year: 2017