Atlas Of Pediatrics In The Tropics And Resource Limited Settings
The second edition of this convenient take-along guide a comprehensive and easily navigable resource for treating patients and studying more than 80 pediatric tropical diseases and conditions. If you're traveling to the tropics, don't leave home without this go-anywhere resource! Developed by leading international child health authorities, with contributions from more than 40 experienced practitioners, this handy atlas is the only handbook-sized text focused exclusively on pediatric tropic disease. A uniquely useful travel companion, it is formatted for efficient on-the-spot problem solving. More than 200 full-color images are located directly adjacent to concise diagnostic, treatment, and prevention guidelines. Also includes bonus tool - plus diverse quick-reference aids! Handy field-screening tool to help quickly determine children's nutritional status.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Academy of Pediatrics
- ISBN-13: 9781581109603
- ISBN: 1581109601
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 2