Atlas Of Surgical Pathology Of The Male Reproductive Tract
This latest volume in the Atlases in Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Series facilitates the identification of diseases of the male genitourinary tract. Lavishly illustrates a broad range of common and unusual conditions affecting the prostate, seminal vesicles, testes, penis, and scrotum. Also includes illustrations of complementary histochemical and immunohistochemical studies where appropriate.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: W B Saunders Co
- ISBN-13: 9780721652849
- ISBN: 0721652840
- Publication Year: 1997