Atlas & Synopsis Of Neonatology
Atlas & Synopsis of Neonatology is a highly illustrated collection of over 250 neonatal topics, with up-to-date information on common and uncommon medical conditions seen in clinical practice. The book is divided into seven sections which include skin disorders, infections, systemic disorders, associations, malformations and genetic disorders, iatrogenic disorders, and a final section on miscellaneous topics. Each topic provides information on aetiopathogenesis, clinical features, investigations, differential diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis for the disorder in question. Enhanced by 430 full colour photographs, Atlas & Synopsis of Neonatology is a valuable resource for all neonatal health care providers. Key Points * Highly illustrated guide to neonatology * Over 250 topics across seven sections *430 full colour photographs
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789385891717
- ISBN: 9385891715
- Publication Year: 2016