Attachment: The Attachment Is Real: Be Careful Who You Love Dead Or Alive
Attachment is a fictional horror story that takes you outside the norm. It delivers a story that is uniquely different. The story directs the protagonist through an intense, unstable, growing situation that corners them. They have to conquer this anomaly without the usual resources. I wanted to give the audience a story that suddenly overwhelms and blankets its characters. I am a film lover and historian, so I wanted to pay homage to the lost film era of the past and introduce an aspect of the lost genre to the millennials.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781984531964
- ISBN: 1984531964
- Publication Year: 2018