Attitudes Towards Spatial Privacy
Research findings suggest that privacy continues to be a serious concern in contemporary society, that spatial privacy is in fact a unique and measurable concept, and that concern for spatial privacy is measurably more significant than a similar metric of general privacy. Though spatial privacy did present as unique and measurable, the chosen demographic variables appeared to be much less significant than originally anticipated. The population continues to be concerned about a wide range of privacy issues. However, issues relating to privacy in a spatial context manifest as a greater concern than does a general privacy format. The continued growth of spatially aware technology and the wide distribution of these technologies to an ever increasing population have serious implication for spatial privacy as a continued issue.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Vdm Verlag Dr Mueller E K
- ISBN-13: 9783639165289
- ISBN: 3639165284
- Publication Year: 2009