Automatic Transmissions And Transaxles
Undergraduate level courses in Automatic Transmissions Theory or Service.Automotive Transmissions and Transaxles is a comprehensive text that covers the operating principles as well as the service and repair procedures for modern automatic transmissions and transaxles. It is the most complete and up-to-date text on the subject, with hundreds of illustrations and thorough coverage of modern automatic transmissions. The readable format begins with operating theory and progresses from service and maintenance operations to problem diagnosis and repair procedures.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- ISBN-13: 9780130846945
- ISBN: 0130846945
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: 2 SUB