The crisis of the Eighth Day is followed by Triathlon's first day as an Avenger, which takes the team south of the border and back in time thousands of years! And how does the mystery of Madame Masque match the curse of Count Nefaria? Guest-starring Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Citizen V, the Crimson Cowl and Scourge! Includes an untold tale of the Avengers' earliest adventures! Collects Avengers #23-34, #1 , Thunderbolts #42-44.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marvel Enterprises
- ISBN-13: 9780785121305
- ISBN: 0785121307
- Publication Year: 2006