Awesome Edible Kids Crafts: 75 Super Fun All Natural Projects For Kids To Make And Eat
Awesome Edible Kids Crafts is just what you need to avoid harmful chemicals and make craft-time cleanup a breeze. Jam-packed with imaginative projects that spark creativity and provide hours of entertainment using supplies that are safe, nontoxic and tasty, this book is your little Picasso's guide to producing masterpieces that are as enjoyable to eat as they are to make. Watch your little one's face light up with delight and awe as they create a colourful rainbow out of toast and milk "paint" or build a castle using kinetic sand made with flour, oil and hot chocolate mix. Arena Blake, founder of the blog The Nerd's Wife and a contributor to the immensely popular Kids Activities Blog, will have you eager to set aside traditional art supplies like crayons and play dough in favor of marshmallows and chocolate chips. And each project is ranked on a "skill scale," so you can find an activity to suit everyone in your bunch, from young toddlers to budding elementary school students. These tasty and unique crafts are sure to provide hours of lip-smacking fun. This book will have 75 projects and 75 photographs.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Mayfield Heights
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Page Street Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781624147500
- ISBN: 162414750X
- Publication Year: 2019