Bach Flower Remedies For Cats
Cat owners can care for their felines from kittenhood to old age through a safe and natural system using the flower remedies created by Dr. Edward Bach in the 1930s. This book explores how this healing therapy treats ailments with different flora and can be applied to cats to ease their mental stress, worry, and other emotional problems. Individuals can gain a closer understanding with their cats and spare them from unnecessary medications and drugs in the process. The book delves into the background of the 38 different Bach flower remedies and their applications in animal health, and it also addresses commonly asked questions about cat behavior.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Everett
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Findhorn Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781844091126
- ISBN: 1844091120
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 1