Bad River Road
This is my favorite book by Debra Nystrom so far. It's beautiful. Ann Beattie A fearless and elegiac book, deriving from those struggles which many of us know all too well the final illness of the poet's mother, the physical and mental decline of her father, and the emotional sufferings of her imprisoned brother. . . . Bad River Road arises from necessity. David WojahnDebra Nystrom grew up in South Dakota, where she returns each year to family land on the Cheyenne River Sioux Reservation. She has published two previous books of poetry, Torn Sky and A Quarter Turn. She teaches at the University of Virginia.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Consortium Book Sales & Dist
- ISBN-13: 9781932511710
- ISBN: 1932511717
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 1