Bag Of Marbles
In Nazi-occupied France, a Jewish man named Roman (Patrick Bruel) urges his two young sons, Maurice (Batyste Fleurial) and Joseph (Dorian Le Clech), to escape by themselves in the hope that they will avoid being captured. As the brothers continue their dangerous journey through France, they become determined to reassemble their family. This adaptation of Joseph Joffo's 1973 memoir of the same name was directed by Christian Duguay. Caroline Griswold, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: PASSION RIVER
- UPC: 602573829806