Baking With The Cake Boss: 100 Of Buddy's Best Recipes And Decorating Secrets
by Valastro, Buddy (2011)
Description: Simon and Schuster, New York, NY, 2011. Signed. Hardcover. Condition: Fine. Dust jacket. Condition: Fine. Signed by the Boss of all Cakes on front endpaper.. Published by Free Press 2011 Fine Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Designed to be used by beginners and seasoned bakers alike BAKING WITH THE CAKE BOSS is a cookbook that guides the reader from the simplest butter cookies to magnificent themed, holiday, and wedding cakes, in his characteristic style full of enthusiasm and passion, and super-supportive of the reader's ability to replicate his baked goods and cakes at home. He starts with a few general notes and directions about basic baking skills, to be cross-referenced by the text (scaling and mixing, rolling, piping, etc.), and then moves on to recipes (which have personal stories woven throughout). It will include 70 decorating styles and recipes all together.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2011
- Listing Date: 03/08/2019