Balancing Brain Stimulation For Preschoolers: Too Little? Too Much? Just Right!
Practical and useful information on how to balance brain stimulation in preschoolers. Both over stimulation and under stimulation create stress in young developing brains. Balancing Brain Stimulation for Preschoolers are designed to give early childhood education professionals simple brain development insights that assist in keeping the brains of young children balanced. Balancing Brain Stimulation for Preschoolers offers suggestions for activities and interactions for a wide variety situations throughout the day. The suggestions provide easy ways for caregivers to avoid either over stimulation or under stimulation of young children. When children have balance their brains are not feeling stressed, so they can feel calm, learn, and be happy.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Redleaf Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781605546124
- ISBN: 1605546127
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: LSLF