A banana plant is covered with clusters of long, yellow fruit. It was once a tiny seed. So how did it get so big? Beginning readers will discover how a banana seed turns into a large, leafy plant in this basic introduction to plant development. Each 24-page book features controlled text with age-appropriate vocabulary and simple sentence construction. The clear text, fresh design, and colorful, eye-catching photos are sure to capture the interest of emergent readers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bearport Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781684026715
- ISBN: 1684026717
- Publication Year: 2018