Band Law For Bands
Band Law for Bands has a simple goal: to help you understand and address the most common legal issues which emerge with a band. This book is not a comprehensive analysis of the legal issues, and given the rapidly shifting dynamics of the music industry, new issues emerge every day involving various digital technologies and new business models. Rather, Band Law for Bands addresses the fundamental issues bands face, including entering into a partnership agreement, song ownership rights, licensing issues, registering copyrights, and negotiating recording contracts. It should become your first source of information when your band confronts a legal issue.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781490982335
- ISBN: 1490982337
- Publication Year: 2013