In the year 2037, what was once a nation governed and founded by Biblical principles and law, found itself amidst confusion, corruption, self-decay and a direct course of ultimate ruin. A society with no moral compass, no guidance of truth, as the Holy Bible was permanently banned from the United States of America, due to an outcry from special interest, civil rights groups that the Bible was causing all of the nations ills, which was backed up by there own biased and blinded statistics. Unbeknownst to them was the fact that this brazen act against God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ caused the people of the land to believe the lies, thus set their own fates of self-destruction. For the God of the Holy Bible is a God of love, but He will not go against human will. There is only one question to be asked...How long will we be able to survive without the sovereign protection, guidance and provision of God through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ? The clock is ticking....
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781460961155
- ISBN: 1460961153
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: LRG