In the year 2037, what was once a nation governed and founded by Biblical principles and law, found itself amidst confusion, corruption, self-decay and a direct course of ultimate ruin. A society with no moral compass, no guidance of truth, as the Holy Bible was permanently banned from the United States of America, due to an outcry from special interest, civil rights groups that the Bible was causing all of the nations ills, which was backed up by there own biased and blinded statistics. Unbeknownst to them was the fact that this brazen act against God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ caused the people of the land to believe the lies, thus set their own fates of self-destruction. For the God of the Holy Bible is a God of love, but He will not go against human will. There is only one question to be asked...How long will we be able to survive without the sovereign protection, guidance and provision of God through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ? The clock is ticking....
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781460961155
- ISBN: 1460961153
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: LRG