Parents can introduce children to the spirit of the season with Barney's Halloween Party. Barney uses his usual squeaky-clean energy to infuse fall with a wholesome air. Fourteen songs are included in Barney's celebration and all are designed to stick in the brain. In lieu of haunted houses and ghoulish masks, the Barney team have fun with pumpkin carving and paper-bag owls, while spiders and pi?atas serve as substitutes for trick or treating. In a side story, BJ and Baby Bop try their hand at door-to-door begging, but end up regretting the whole thing. Overall, Barney gets down with his fellow costumed guests and teaches viewers the value of old-fashioned fun. Sarah Ing, Rovi
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERT.
- UPC: 191329071632