Barron's Act: Over 400 Flash Cards To Help You Achieve A Higher Score
This set of test-preparation flash cards is designed to give prospective ACT test-takers the help they're looking for. The cards cover all five sections of the ACT and are divided into categories that reflect the ACT's test areas: English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing. Cards for each section are filled with test-taking tips and strategies, important facts, and practice problems that mirror questions on the ACT. The English cards focus mainly on punctuation, grammar, and style. The Math cards cover all topics that appear on the ACT. The Reading cards contain strategies to maximize time and determine correct answers. The Science cards cover data representation, research summaries, and conflicting viewpoints. The Writing cards offer tips for creating a strong essay. All cards have corner punch holes that accommodate an enclosed metal key-ring-style card holder. Students can use the ring to arrange flash cards in sequences that best fit their study needs.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Olmsted
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Barrons Test Prep
- ISBN-13: 9780764167683
- ISBN: 0764167685
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 2 BOX FLC