Barron's Ap Chemistry
Learn chemistry definitions, formulas, and structures for the AP exam with Barron's Chemistry Flash Cards. Organized according to the College Board's six "big ideas" for AP Chemistry, content is presented in question form on more than 500 separate flash cards, with explanations and chemical reactions indicated on the reverse side. The cards measure 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" and have a punch-hole in one corner that accommodates an enclosed metal key-ring-style card holder, so you can arrange the flash cards in the way that suits your study needs. Updated to reflect the latest AP Chemistry exam, these cards are a valuable study aid, whether used alone or in tandem with Barron's AP Chemistry review book. BONUS! An exclusive online exam included with the purchase of the flash cards.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Barrons Test Prep
- ISBN-13: 9781438011745
- ISBN: 1438011741
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 3 BOX FLC