Bases De Math?Matiques Pour La G?Ologie Et La G?Ographie + Ereference: Introductory Course With Practical Exercises And R/Xcas Resources
This undergraduate textbook presents a unique comprehensive overview on Mathematics in Earth Sciences and Geography. It deals with fundamental theoretical and applied mathematics, needed by bachelor students in a wide range of subjects. The book is illustrated with many examples and over a hundred practical exercises, with solutions included in the book. In addition, this textbook highlights numerical resources by using two free software packages (R and Xcas) and introducing their use.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319692418
- ISBN: 3319692410
- Publication Year: 2018