Basic Clinical Radiobiology
Basic Clinical Radiobiology is a concise but comprehensive textbook setting out the essentials of the science and clinical application of radiobiology for those seeking accreditation in radiation oncology, clinical radiation physics, and radiation technology.Fully revised and updated to keep abreast of current developments in radiation biology and radiation oncology, this fifth edition continues to present in an interesting way the biological basis of radiation therapy, discussing the basic principles and significant developments that underlie the latest attempts to improve the radiotherapeutic management of cancer.This new edition is highly illustrated with attractive 2-colour presentation and now includes new chapters on stem cells, tissue response and the convergence of radiotherapy, radiobiology, and physics. It will be invaluable for FRCR (clinical oncology) and equivalent candidates, SpRs (and equivalent) in radiation oncology, practicing radiation oncologists and radiotherapists, as well as radiobiologists and radiotherapy physicists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781444179637
- ISBN: 1444179632
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 5 Revised