Be Still: Spiritual Self Care For Mental Health Professionals
For counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, certified life coaches, other mental health professionals, case managers, and caregivers burnout may seem inevitable, but it doesn't have to be. Dr. LaRonda Starling offers respite for the weary with this Christ-centered, faith-focused guide to self-care for the soul. With real-life analogies and Bible verses as the basis, Be Still: Spiritual Self-Care for Mental Health Professionals covers topics such as knowing the characteristics of God, having alone time to pray, reflecting on the good in life, studying the Bible, learning to lovingly say no, and taking care of oneself. The end of each chapter includes questions designed to help the reader dig deeper and apply the concepts to their own life.Whether you are a therapist experiencing exhaustion or burnout (or wanting to avoid it), a therapist in training, or a caregiver of any kind, Be Still is the essential guide to finding and maintaining spiritual health and peace.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Grace Psychological Health Services, Pllc
- ISBN-13: 9780998046211
- ISBN: 0998046213
- Publication Year: 2019