Beauty From Afar: A Medical Tourist's Guide To Affordable And Quality Cosmetic Care Outside The U.S.
A nip here, a tuck there. Less fat on the belly, butt, and thighs. More than half of all American adults admit they wouldn't mind looking "a little more perfect"-if they could afford the high price of plastic surgery. Now they can, by joining the flocks of medical tourists who are venturing to exotic overseas locales for cosmetic procedures that are equal to or better than those provided by the best doctors in Beverly Hills for as little as 10 percent of the cost.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Camelback
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Stewart Tabori & Chang
- ISBN-13: 9781584794868
- ISBN: 1584794860
- Publication Year: 2006