Becoming A Reader: A Developmental Approach To Reading Instruction
This book provides a developmental perspective of literacy learning as a way to understand the literacy process. The authors describe how children become skilled readers through the following five stages of the literacy growth process: emergent reading, initial reading, transitional stage, basic literacy and refinement stage.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780205128266
- ISBN: 0205128262
- Publication Year: 1991