Becoming Who I Am: Reflections On Wholeness And Embracing Our Divine Stories
Our stories anchor us as we experience the vicissitudes of life. They strengthen us, inspire us, and encourage us as we grow older. This book offers Jesus story as a real-life mirror to our own stories, ultimately making God's story, our story, and our story, God's story. From Begotten, to Suffering Death, to Glory, and the Life of the World to Come, the author uses spiritual reflections, poetry, and the Nicene Creed to give new meaning to real-life circumstances of identity, pain, family life, dealing with depression, and ultimate healing. Becoming Who I Am encourages us to embrace and tell our whole stories and to discover our divine capacity for true life transformation and joy. A fresh connection between the Nicene Creed and real life Author is a popular speaker and retreat leader
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Distribution Center
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Morehouse Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780819231796
- ISBN: 0819231797
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 1