Below The Belt
Waitress Regina Baff would do anything to escape her go-nowhere existence. And by "anything", that means she'd be willing to risk life and limb in the wrestling ring, disguised as "The Mexican Spitfire" (never mind that she's Polish). Trained by veteran lady wrestler Mildred Burke (playing herself), Baff seeks fame and fortune on the Midwest grappling circuit, finding neither but having a high old time in the process. Based on Rosalyn Drexler's novel To Smithereens, Below the Belt was mostly filmed in 1974, but not released until after the Rocky pictures took hold. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ALLIED VAUGHN
- UPC: 883904329701