Modern Marvels Ben Franklin Tech
Casual history buffs know well that Ben Franlkin was a man of wit and wisdom, but few realize that he was actually a brilliant scientist as well. In this installment of A&E's Modern Marvels, we get to learn how the oldest and wisest of America's founding fathers put scientific principal to practical use. With ingenuity and imagination, Franklin invented such things as the Pennsylvania stove, the lightning rod, and the world's first pair of bifocal eyeglasses. Not only that, but he also pioneered clever anti-counterfeiting techniques and created a unique musical instrument before hatching concepts that eventually yielded the volunteer fire department, Daylight Savings Time, and the modern lending library. The archetypal inventor, Franklin's creativity and perpetual enthusiasm helped to make America one of the world's leading innovators in science and technology. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Distribution Center
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: A&E Television Networks
- UPC: 733961157369
- Region: Region 1