Best Walks Of The Garden Route
The Garden Route is one of South Africa's most beautiful regions, attracting thousands of visitors every year. With it diversity of habitats - sea as well as mountains and forests - the area offers a range of walks and trails for both the inexperienced and the seasoned walker. Each of the 34 walks listed in the book has a particular point of interest, be it a waterfall, grotto, yellowwood grove, shipwreck or viewpoint. The routes range from strenuous hikes in the mountainous forests to leisurely beach strolls. A simple grading system, duration and notes on the availability of water ensure that the hiker is given a clear idea of what to expect. Every walk is accompanied by an accurate map and clear route description, historical snippets and nature notes.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Natl Book Network
- ISBN-13: 9781868721153
- ISBN: 1868721159
- Publication Year: 1999